-->

VACATION



G and I just got back from vacation on Friday afternoon. We went to St. Simmons Island, GA. It was ah-mazing. I wish I could have stayed all summer. I told G I was going to put in an application at one of the local restaurants and he could leave me there and I would think about coming back sometime in the fall. We went with his family (mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law, nephew and niece).

Here’s some pics from the week….





Greyson, me and Nancy
Lady and Sons', Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah, GA




Michael, Isaiah, Greyson and Bill showing off their big catches from their deep sea fishing trip.



Me on one of the bikes at our rental house. They had all kinds of fun stuff for us there at the house to use.


Greyson and I before our date


Isaiah and Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment