-->

Peanut Butter Pie... OH MY!


Ingredients:
1 graham cracker pie crust
8 oz. cream cheese soften
1 cup creamy peanut butter
¾ cup Splenda
1 tub Sugar Free or Fat Free Cool Whip Soften but still frozen

In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter and Splenda. Once everything is blended well add cool whip to mixture and blend. (Cool Whip is not used as topping.) Spread evenly in pie crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.

I somehow developed a masterpiece last night. It is a variation of a recipe found on www.wellfeedhomestead.com. Basically I decided making my own crust was way too hard. I didn’t have any vanilla and I had already sent my husband back to the store once. Let’s just say it was heavenly. I can’t wait to make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment