-->

Progress Report


Things have really started to come together the last month. All my vendors are booked now except my bartender but I am hoping to get one of my banquet staff members to work that night. I am very pleased to announce that we have booked our band! And it’s not just a band it’s my favorite band in the world…. The Brandon Pruitt Band. We weren’t sure if we would be able to book them at first but we got them! I could not be happier. If you would like to hear a few songs visit their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/BrandonPruitt.

On March 7, I had my first bridal shower. It was so much fun and I got so many nice things. It was hosted by my aunt and my mom’s first cousin. All my family from both my mom and dad’s side was there. That was the greatest gift of all. I got to see many of aunts and cousins that I never see.

I have three teas planned for me: one in Murfreesboro, Hartsville and Florence. I am so excited and I just have a few loose ends to tie up and I will be ready for our big day.

1 comment:

  1. And how did you decide which picture to use?! :-) I am hurt. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete