-->

Our Journey in 2011.... Looking Back

2011 proved to be a pretty great year. Here are just a few highlights.

· Celebrated many birthdays with family and friends, including my mom’s 50th
· Received a promotion at work
· Greyson’s new job at HCA
· A few of our friends were blessed with babies
· Traveled to St. Simmons for a wonderful family vacation
· My best friend got married
· Bought our first home

Below is a link for some pictures to go along with the highlights. At the first of 2011, I decided I wanted to document our lives by doing a scrapbook each year. I guess you could think of it as a family yearbook. I am very proud of myself that I kept up with it each month and now at the start of a new year I have a photo book to look back and reflect on 2011. I used Shutterfly to compose my book just because it is simple to use and they always have great sales. Hope you enjoy.

Happy New Year!











Click here to view this photo book larger



No comments:

Post a Comment