· Celebrated many birthdays with family and friends, including my mom’s 50th
· Received a promotion at work
· Greyson’s new job at HCA
· A few of our friends were blessed with babies
· Traveled to St. Simmons for a wonderful family vacation
· My best friend got married
· Bought our first home
Below is a link for some pictures to go along with the highlights. At the first of 2011, I decided I wanted to document our lives by doing a scrapbook each year. I guess you could think of it as a family yearbook. I am very proud of myself that I kept up with it each month and now at the start of a new year I have a photo book to look back and reflect on 2011. I used Shutterfly to compose my book just because it is simple to use and they always have great sales. Hope you enjoy.
Happy New Year!