-->

Settling In


We've been in our new home two weeks now and have loved each minute of it. I am very proud to say that last Saturday we officially unpacked our last box and everything is in its place. We even have both cars in the garage. We could not have got so much done though if it wasn't for our awesome moving crew. Big thanks to Bill, Nancy, Keith, Terri and my dad. I don't know how we would have done it without you all. As far as decorating goes, I am almost finished. I am on the search for some new window treatments for some of the rooms. I am having a hard time finding ones that I just love. I did find some awesome roman shades for the kitchen from JcPenny.com. And of course my coupon cutting husband saved me some money on them as well. I can't wait to get them in. I will eventually like to paint some of the rooms but for the time being everything works and works well.


Now on my to-do list is plan for our housewarming party. I can't wait. If you have any ideas please shoot them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment