-->

Pace Wedding

This past weekend, I went home for a childhood friend’s wedding. Brant has been like a brother to me for nearly half of our lives. His family has become family to my family. And even their friends and extended family have become our friends and extended family. Over the years, we have spent holidays and vacationed with the Pace family. They’ve always had the philosophy of there is always room for one more to love. I don’t know of any other family that is so welcoming and loving. The entire Pace crew (family and friends) have brought so much love and joy to my family’s life. I’ve said this several times but there really is no greater gift in life than friendship.

I had the privilege of playing photographer at Brant and Megan’s wedding reception. It kind of rekindled my love for photography again. I hope to get out my camera more often. Here are a few of the shots I am happy to show off.

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital collage generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment