-->

Day 21: 30 Days of Thanks


Today I am thankful for the city in which we live, Murfreesboro. I came here over eight years ago to attend college. I saw myself moving to Nashville after college but my internship at the Chamber change my course. I am so grateful it did. I was one of four people in my graduating class with a degree in public relations to have a job waiting on me the Monday after graduation. My job at the Chamber made me realize just how great this city really is. My love for the Boro grows deeper and deeper. In true David Letterman fashion, I have decided to give my top ten reasons of why I love Murfreesboro.

10. The deep history.

9.  Great schools!

8. Everything you need is inside the city limits. I can’t remember the last time I had to drive outside of the Boro (or even my side of town for that matter) to get something.

7. Great neighborhoods!

6. City wide events!

5.  The square!

4.  Great friends here!

3. MTSU- largest undergraduate in the state of Tennessee!

2. Economic growth! Rutherford County is currently ranked NUMBER THREE IN THE US FOR JOB GROWTH.

1.  The leadership here is God loving and innovative which makes it such a great place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment