-->

Day 23: 30 Days of Thanks

Today was packed full of blessings. I am simply thankful for today. I spent the day at my in-laws and got to sleep in. Greyson and his dad went fishing in Kentucky. I hung out with my mother-in-law and we did the most fabulous thing..... we didn't go anywhere. I spent three hours picking out my Christmas card. Yep, you read that right. I may not fret over finding the right gift but I do fret over my Christmas card. Tonight we had our Thanksgiving meal. I think my mother-in-law worked all day yesterday because I didn't see her do much prep today. We had a feast! She is so thoughtful. She made everyone's favorites. She made me broccoli casserole and her angel biscuits. I've never had a better biscuit in my life. And I got to spend about two more hours holding Ruby (after I held her an hour last night). Sorry guys, I cannot get enough. To finish off the day, my mother-in-law made my Christmas tree a new topper. Thank you God for this family and this wonderful day!








No comments:

Post a Comment