-->

Day 30: 30 Days of Thankfulness

November has come to an end. That means my thankfulness posts have come to an end. However, I hope to continue to find something new each day to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for the time I've taken each day to write these posts. I'm thankful for the times I've spent in prayer this month praising God. I'm thankful I've spent more time giving God gratitude than ever.
My blessings and the things I'm thankful for are actually countless. In no could i ever count all the ways God has blessed me. I've truly been blessed beyond measure. Please don't think I'm trying to act like I have it all together and that I've got it all figured out because I don't. But I do serve a God that blesses me with His mercy and grace daily. For that I am most thankful for. I'm thankful that I'm forgiven. I'm saved from all my shortcomings and faults.
And thanks to those of you who journeyed on this 30 days of thanks with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment