-->

3 Years

Tomorrow is our third wedding anniversary. I guess this means we are no longer newlyweds. I cannot believe it has been three years since we said I do. Three years ago was by far one of the best days of my life. We were surrounded by family and friends. We had a wonderful time celebrating our union. The greatest part of the day is I had someone commit to stand beside me on this crazy trip called life. To me, the most beautiful thing about our marriage is, it is a partnership. It is in no ways all rainbows and butterflies. Marriage is tough. If you say it is not you are lying. It is also a beautiful thing. I cannot imagine where I would be today without my G to cheer me on and fill in where I fall short. We definitely married our counterpart. It makes life interesting at times but it is also why we make such a great team. I love you, G. Thanks for standing beside me the last 1,095 days and the thousands more to come. I hope I can be everything that you are to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment