-->

Quick Update

Well the new home is officially ours. God worked it all out. We closed on the new house today. We also closed on the old house last Thursday. I am so relived.

Tonight when I got home, I asked myself what was the lesson in all of this. Immediately the hymn "Only Trust Him" came to my mind. There may have been many lessons in all of this but I believe the number one reason for this trial was to deepen my trust. I also realized I cannot be in control of it all. For someone with an obsessive personality, that is extremely hard. But I've been sharpened through these circumstances. God, all the glory goes to you. Thank you for the people you used to help us. I'm in owe of your mercy and your plan.

"My grace is sufficient enough for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ'a power may rest on me. - 2 Corinthians 12:9


Only Trust Him
1. Come, every soul by sin oppressed,
there's mercy with the Lord;
and he will surely give you rest,
by trusting in his Word.
Refrain:
Only trust him, only trust him,
only trust him now.
He will save you, he will save you,
he will save you now.

2. For Jesus shed his precious blood
rich blessings to bestow;
plunge now into the crimson flood
that washes bright as snow.
(Refrain)

3. Yes, Jesus is the truth the way
that leads you into rest;
believe in him without delay,
and you are fully blest.
(Refrain)

4. Come then and join this holy band,
and on to glory go,
to dwell in that celestial land
where joys immortal flow.
(Refrain)

PS- If I ever say I am moving again, please stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment