-->

What a Difference a Year Makes

2010 was a year full of new exciting ventures. Last New Year’s Eve I was engaged planning our wedding and leaving my comfortable job for a new one. I feel like it has been a rollercoaster of a year. I’ve had many highs and my lows. The year began with the excitement of wedding planning and a new job, to the low of dealing with my mom’s failing health at the time, and to another high which was getting married. It was also a year of adjustments with my new job and marriage. Through those lows and highs and all the adjustments, my relationship with my Lord and Savior has deepened so much. I am so thankful for each and every experience this year because I believe out of every circumstance this year my faith was tested and was strengthened. There were so many times this year I found myself on my knees because it was the last place yet to fall and realizing I should have been on my knees the entire time. I feel I have grown more in 2010 more than I ever have in any other year. I hope I keep all the lessons I learned close to my heart and will carry them and apply them to all my years to come.

It has also been a year of blogging. I love sharing my heart and my memories with each one of you and I look forward to sharing with you again in 2011. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment