-->

What's Cooking


I’ve been cooking a lot lately. I am always trying to think of something different to fix. I easily get burned out on the same dishes. G on the other hand could eat the same menu every week. I have been cooking since my first semester in college but it feels like I was just cooking the same things over and over again. I have tried some new dishes lately and mastered some classics. For those of you who are like me and always looking for a good recipe I thought I would start sharing some of mine. Hope you enjoy.

This is a Campbell’s Soup Recipe and A New Favorite

Ingredients
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (You can use regular or 98% Fat Free. I have used both.)
• 1 1/3 cups water
• 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice (You may also use brown whole grain rice.)
• 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese


Directions
1. Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
2. Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes or until done. Top with cheese and place back in oven for 5 minutes.


Tip
• Stir two to three times while baking so rice does not dry out.
• If you use frozen vegetables microwave them for 10 minutes before baking to make them tenderer.


What I Like About This Recipe
• You can use fresh or frozen vegetables. I love any recipe that gives you variety.
• Very little prep time.
• It is the perfect dish to take to someone who is sick or just had a baby.
• Very filling and it is a one dish meal!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment