-->

Diagnosis Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?


As you may already know by now I only watch quality television. You know things like Bravo’s Real Housewives series…. Haha! Well I think the Real Housewives might have led me to a breakthrough with Libby. There is a dog named Giggy on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills that has the same problems as Libby (hair loss and itching). That dog was diagnosed with alopecia. I had never really heard of this term until last night when I was watching the show. Thankfully we also learned that if she does have it, it is not life threatening and can be treated with medicine. We will definitely be calling my brother-in-law (the vet) for him to look more into the disease.

It doesn’t seem to stop Giggy from enjoying life. Maybe he can be Libby’s new boyfriend!

Meet Giggy for yourself! http://www.hulu.com/watch/202818/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-the-sweet-life-of-giggy

No comments:

Post a Comment