-->

Sorry It’s Been So Long…

Wow, I never would have thought February would have been this busy and this great! It’s been filled with birthdays, events and a PROMOTION!!! I was promoted to Director of Catering last week. It is still so new it partly feels like a dream. It was been an overwhelming two weeks but a great two weeks. I am so honored to be given this amazing opportunity but God deserves all the glory! Greyson and I have been praying for so long about our future and trusting in God to open the doors that were supposed to be opened and close the doors that needed closing. We have stood on the promises of Jeremiah 29:11 and once again GOD HAS PROVIDED! Prayers are welcomed and appreciated during this transition.
And to my friends, I promise not to drop off the face of the earth. Please just give me a couple of more weeks to get acclimated and to hire some help! Hopefully, I will have a new coordinator on my staff soon. Dinner dates and phone dates soon. I promise.

And for a little recap….
We started off the month celebrating our good friend Lara’s “26th“ birthday. Oh wait, it was her 29th but we count what the candles say and her candles said 26, ha-ha.



Then it was Greyson’s 25th birthday. We had a great time celebrating for over a week with cupcakes, cakes and both of our families in town.



DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro hosted Business After Hours for the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce that was all coordinated by yours truly. It was a huge success. It was a western theme event and we had a couple of hundred attendees.



And I ended the month with the Boro Bridal Ball at Stones River Country Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment