-->

New Year, New Blog and Oh yeah, New Job

It’s a new year! I am so excited that 2010 is here. I know it will have its challenges like all the other years but it will also be a year of excitement and firsts. Greyson and I are getting married on May 29. I can’t wait to start our lives together as husband and wife. Our new life together has inspired me to start a blog. I want to remember all of our firsts and all the planning that will go into our special day.

And oh yeah, I start my new job on Monday. I just accepted the position as catering coordinator at the Doubletree Hotel in Murfreesboro. After, interning and then working at the Chamber for the last two years I have decided to take the next step with my career. I received the best experiences and education there. I made more contacts than I ever could have imagined. I found my calling too, event planning. I served on several event committees for various Chamber and community events. I haven’t had a clear vision of what is I wanted to do until recently. My vision came after many prayers for God to reveal his path for me.

This job was a true answer to prayer too. I stood on the promise of Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.” Please pray for me as I make this transition.

I hope you enjoy our new blog. – Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment