-->

“Ringing” in the New Year


We brought in the New Year with some of our closest friends. This is the fifth year we have all celebrated together. It was also Greyson and I’s fifth New Year’s together. We began the night by throwing one of my best friends, Ashley, a surprise going away party. Ashley is leaving Nashville to be with her boyfriend David in Phoenix City, Alabama. There, she will complete her last semester of occupational therapy school. Ashley will graduate in May with her doctorate in occupational therapy from Belmont University. I am so proud of her. I am also very sad to see her go but I am happy we were able to send her off in style.

At midnight, our good friends Trina and Marshall were engaged. Marshall proposed right after the stroke of midnight. Trina’s reaction was priceless. She was in complete shock. She almost spit her champagne out all over him. It was priceless. I am so happy for both of them! They are both such special people and we are truly blessed to have them both in our lives. Congratulations Trina and Marshall. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Big thumbs up! This New Years Eve was for sure the best one yet! :o)

    ReplyDelete