-->

Wedding Planning Progress: 144 Days to Go!

I think I hear “how is wedding planning going” more than I hear hello these days. And to be honest they are not going so well. I have so much left to do. I’m starting to enter panic mode. Something about the calendar turning to January has sent me into a panic. I’ve book the wedding/ reception site, found my dress, picked out my bridesmaid dresses, booked the preacher and found a photographer. Now I am left with a LONG to do list. I know what I want and how I want every moment of our big day to unfold but little progress has been made. I have spent hundreds of hours the last few months searching theknot.com and reading bridal magazines yet I’ve made very little progress. The reason, my parents are the two biggest procrastinators in the world. I am not saying it’s their entire fault but what is not their fault is mine and then they are the reason why I am this way. HA HA! I am only kidding Mom. We have never had a planned family vacation in all of my life. Every detail of our lives has always been made down to the last minute so this is a challenge for us.

Luckily, Greyson is off this week and he is being a trooper! He’s turned into my personal assistant. I am hoping we can take a trip to Cornersville this weekend to select the rentals and book the florist. But I just decided this, so Mom and Greyson if you are reading this, how does that sound???

On another note, please say a prayer for Greyson. He has a big day tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to share with you all later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I know what you mean! We have 94 days left and I have been in stressed out panic mode for the past few days! Where did you find your dress at? I haven't bought one yet. I hope your picking out of rentals goes well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny for being my first comment. I bought my dress at a Bride's Story when they went out of business. You should go to the White Room Too. They are located on Cason Lane in a shopping center next to the movie theatre. The owner is one of Greyson's groomsmen's sister. They are awesome. If you ever want anyone to go over there with you I would love to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get it all done, trust me - we are doing it in one month with Shannon. Let me know if you need help with anything, I am serious! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete