-->

Registries!


It was another productive weekend. Greyson and I made our registries. We registered at Target for towels, bath stuff, small kitchen gadgets, a microwave (neither one of us have a great microwave), blender and several other small items like picture frames. We also registered at Kohl’s. We are in love with their Food Network band. They have several great pieces for entertaining which we plan to do a lot of, so it was a no brainer for us to register there. As a part of their Food Network band they have a lot of grilling gadgets that Greyson loves. And lastly we registered for our China at Dillard’s. We chose a Makasa print for our dishes and Makasa stemware and Gorham flatware. Greyson was hands on for it all and really seemed to enjoy picking out everything. We are still in search of everyday dishes and a new bed set but we were unable to find anything we liked at any of the three places we decided to register with. I was told at Dillard’s that they would have a better selection soon so I am keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone has any suggestions please let us know.

As for showers and teas, I have two planned for me right now, one in Florence and one in Hartsville. They will both be held at our home churches which I am excited about.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you can register there but if you are just looking for a bread spread try Old Time Pottery. I got my everyday dishes from there as well. Ton's of stuff for your home etc at pretty decent prices. It is behind the movie theatre.

    ReplyDelete